- Rectangles (we knew these already)
- Circles (We also found the circumference, using new terms like radius, diameter and Pi (who can remember the number? 3.14.........If you're not sure just ask Drew and Curtis)
Learn about these shapes from our experts - can any children younger than Year 6 find out:
1) The area of a rectangle with sides of 3 cm and 8cm?
1) The area of a circle with a radius of 7cm?
2) The area of a trapezium with height 6cm and sides a = 4cm and b = 10?
Team points and success cards for good attempts!