Bananas before break!
Good luck to everyone - you'll do fantastically!
Do you know what a factor is? What about a multiple?
Even trickier, what is a square number? Or a prime number?
Try these games or even the quiz!
What a fantastic feeling - SATs/state wide testing in America is over! It has been a tough week, maybe exhilarating for some, but you have had a chance to show off your skills.
Yes, the children at Wellford Academy in USA have just done some tests too (called PAT tests) and they will soon be finishing Elementary School.
Share your experiences with each other:
What was the best moment?
What was the worst moment?
Did anything funny happen?
Has it changed you?
Describe what it felt like - was your throat dry? Did you get sweaty palms? Use descriptive poetic language to explain to others who haven't done what it is like!
Fantastic effort in the Writing SATs; you should be very proud!
Just because revising for SATs is your favourite thing, try these (if you want):
1. I am a square. My area is 81cm2. How long are my sides? What is my perimeter?
2. What is 32 x 43?
3. I am a 5 sided shape. What am I?
4. I think of a number. I multiply it by 5 then take away 10. My answer is 25. What number am I?
5. Put these in order (smallest first): 3kg, 1700g, 1 tonne, 3700g.
6. What is 4.5 x 8?
7. I buy a Roald Dahl book (priced £5.99) and 3 pencils (35p each). How much change will I get from £10?
8. There are 220 children in a school. The minibus can hold 17 children. How many minibuses will I need to get to the Louisa Centre.
Can you set some questions for your friends to try?
Team points for : Correct answers and setting questions for others!