Just because revising for SATs is your favourite thing, try these (if you want):
1. I am a square. My area is 81cm2. How long are my sides? What is my perimeter?
2. What is 32 x 43?
3. I am a 5 sided shape. What am I?
4. I think of a number. I multiply it by 5 then take away 10. My answer is 25. What number am I?
5. Put these in order (smallest first): 3kg, 1700g, 1 tonne, 3700g.
6. What is 4.5 x 8?
7. I buy a Roald Dahl book (priced £5.99) and 3 pencils (35p each). How much change will I get from £10?
8. There are 220 children in a school. The minibus can hold 17 children. How many minibuses will I need to get to the Louisa Centre.
Can you set some questions for your friends to try?
Team points for : Correct answers and setting questions for others!