Here are a few ideas:
- A recount of your weekend
- A letter to Spoonsclass in America
- A description of a witch
- Instructions how to ….
- A balanced argument about the Olympics being held in Stanley
- Openers with commas
- Connectives (because, thus, consequently, however, which/who)
- A range of punctuation ( ) “ ”
- Including questions
- Proofreading when you are finished for capitals and punctuation
TIP: When you blog on the class site, don’t forget to include your web address so more people see it!