This week's challenge is Free Choice:
You can write about anything:
- A story
- What we have learnt in school
- A pet or animal you like
- What you have done over the holidays
See Hollie's excellent post about her pet in the Comments section!
Don't forget the world (7000 visits from 22 countries) is watching so don't forget:
- Openers (Remember "Buy an opener, get a comma free!"
- Connectives (however, because, thus, consequently, although if)
- Different punctuation marks ! ? " " , '
- Interesting vocabulary
You should write between 100 and 200 words. Remember quality over quantity!